Terms and Conditions for Use
LimeTrails.com travel blog and information site provides its content on this Web Site subject to the following terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions for use of this website, LimeTrails.com and its services as your use of the same is subject to your acceptance, agreement to be bound by and compliance of the Terms and Conditions henceforth referred to as ‘Terms’ including any revisions or amendments made to Terms by LimeTrails.com.
By accessing, browsing, registering, subscribing or using the website and its services in any manner, you clearly indicate that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms of LimeTrails.com regardless of the manner or nature of use of its website.
You also accept and agree to be bound by the website policies of LimeTrails.com including all amendments. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms, you must not use the website in any manner or subscribe to its services.
In these Terms, ‘LimeTrails’ refers to LimeTrails.com or‘www.LimeTrails.com’; You, User, customer (person or any legal entity) shall refer to the end user accessing the website or any of its services;
- Intellectual property: All content on the Site, including text, still and animated images, databases, programmes, cgi, etc., is the exclusive property of LimeTrails or its licensors and is protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Use of Site Content: LimeTrails hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for an undetermined duration, revocable at any time without cause, to access, display, download as technically required for displaying, and print one copy of the content displayed on the Site on any single computer solely for your personal use. Printing pages of the Site is authorized only as a private copy for the exclusive usage of the copyist. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content of the LimeTrails website.
- User Postings: You acknowledge and agree that LimeTrails shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site. You are responsible for the content of any information you put on the LimeTrails website. LimeTrails has no obligation to, and does not in the normal course, monitor or control any information that is or becomes available on the LimeTrails website, however LimeTrails reserves the right to review any information that is or becomes available on the LimeTrails website and refuse to post or to remove any information that is, in LimeTrails sole discretion unacceptable, undesirable or in violation of any terms of usage.
- Prohibition Against Rogue Programming: You shall not post, transmit or make available in any way through the LimeTrails website any software or other materials which contain a computer virus or other rogue programming. The LimeTrails has no obligation to detect the presence of any rogue programming. Any downloading of software or other materials or any other use of the information on the LimeTrails website is at your own risk, and you are advised to take adequate precautions to minimize any loss to your system caused by rogue programming, including use of anti-virus programs and proper backup of files.
- Disclaimer: The information provided in the Site is subject to change without notice. LimeTrails does not guaranty that such information is accurate, complete, or adequate, or that the information has been checked by LimeTrails. Any information provided in the Site is provided as a rough guide. LimeTrails recommends that you consult a professional and that you supplement the information by yourself. LimeTrails disclaims any responsibility relating to the information contained in the Site and disclaims any responsibility arising from negligence or otherwise concerning such information. LimeTrails does not guaranty that the Site will perform without errors or continuously.
- Jurisdiction: This Site was created in India. By using this Site, you agree to these terms and conditions without prejudice to any contractual or tort actions LimeTrails may take. Any litigation related to interpretation or performance of the contractual terms defined in this document shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts of Law.
Unless otherwise noted all material is copyright of LimeTrails.com
Copyright 2018 LimeTrails
All rights reserved
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the legal disclaimers of the LimeTrails website and online resources, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.