Are you looking for a healthy savory or snack recipe of India?
Then you will love this video where I show a step by step method of making one of India’s most loved healthy starters – Broccoli Manchurian Recipe. This recipes requires a few tricks to get the right flavor and texture.
In the video below, Limetrails shows a step by step method for a finger licking, crispy and tangy broccoli snack. So learn how to make a delicious Indian Style Broccoli Manchurian. This recipe is so easy and quick that even kids can make it with a little adult assistance. Healthy Chinese cooked the Indian way!
So let’s take a look at the most delicious Chinese starters recipe of India.
Youtube Video URL: https://youtu.be/ykFzy7wTjHo
|Ingredients:||Ingredients for Green Paste:||Ingredients for the White Coating Batter:||Ingredients for Manchurian Sauce:|
Broccoli – 1 large head cut into florets.
Cumin (Jeera) Powder – 1 Tbsp.
Red chilli Powder – 1 Tsp.
Black Pepper Powder – ½ Tsp.
Oil – For frying
Green Chilies – 3
Garlic Cloves – 6-7
Ginger – ½ inch chopped
Coriander Leaves – 1 cup or a small bunch
Water – ½ cup
Corn Starch – 1 cup
Flour (Maida) – 1 cup
Oil – 1 Tbsp.
Water – ½ cup
Salt to Taste
Tomato Sauce – 1 Tbsp.
Soya Sauce – 1 Tbsp.
Corn starch – 1 tsp dissolved in 6 Tbsp. water.
Water – ½ cup
Method of Preparation
- Wash and cut the broccoli into small florets.
- To blanche the broccoli florets, heat 6 cups of water in a pan with 1 tsp salt.
- Add broccoli florets to the hot water and put a lid on. Let it blanche for 3 minutes on medium flame.
- The broccoli turns bright green in colour.
- Put off the flame and strain the broccoli using a sieve.
- Pour cold water over the broccoli to stop the cooking. Remove it in a bowl and keep aside.
- Now to make the green paste for the coating, add the ingredients and ½ cup water to a small blender jar. Grind it to a paste.
- Add the green paste, cumin powder, red chili powder and ground pepper to the broccoli and mix it well.
- To make the White Coating Batter, add the batter ingredients (corn starch, flour, oil, salt and water) to a bowl and mix well to make a thick white paste.
- Add the white coating batter to the broccoli and mix well.
- To fry the broccoli florets, heat oil in a frying pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add the broccoli florets one by one using a spoon or fork to the oil.
- Let the florets cook for a minute and turn it around. When the broccoli turns brownish and it remove from oil
- On a tissue paper.
- To make the Manchurian Sauce, heat a pan and add the corn starch, soy sauce, tomato sauce and water.
- Stir on a low flame till the sauce thickens up.
- Add the broccoli florets to the sauce and give it a good mix.
- Broccoli Manchurian is ready.
- Serve it hot as a starter or with Fried Rice or Hakka Noodles.
Other Recipes that you may like:
- Crepe Batter: https://youtu.be/TBMP_cDEGG0
- Chole Masala: https://youtu.be/Biy61CWkZV0
- Mooli Paratha: https://youtu.be/EO6ZifuB69k
- Rajma Ingredients: https://youtu.be/6B4BdjB_VaE
- Palak Paneer: https://youtu.be/CLhqWsIXGYY
- Idli: https://youtu.be/s27u4zuoGp4
- Tomato Rasam: https://youtu.be/KpVvkq1NP20
- Vegetable Upma: https://youtu.be/D0BbPW4BmYw
- Kanda Poha:https://youtu.be/b86-18SC52Q
- Sabudana Khichadi: https://youtu.be/30U2lm3YU4
Follow us @
When Life Seems A Chore, It’s Time To Explore!