This Hummus Recipe is an extremely delicious and unbelievably simple dish made of chickpeas which requires just a spin in the blender. Hummus is a paste made out of cooked chickpeas blended with heavenly spices and drizzled with the goodness of Olive oil. It is served spread on a plate and garnished with olive oil, chilli flakes and basil. Hummus is eaten with pita bread or any other breads.
This scrumptious Hummus Recipe is widely popular in Lebanon, Egypt and Middle Eastern countries. So if you are tired of cooking chickpeas the Indian way as Chole or Chana Chat, then you must try this finger-licking middle eastern Hummus Recipe.
The video below shows the detailed method for making Hummus.
Subscribe for more Youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/PriyaManore?sub_confirmation=1
Method of Preparation
- Take a blender jar and add all the ingredients except chickpeas.
- Blend it to a paste.
- Add the boiled Chickpeas and blend it to a paste.
- Hummus is ready.
- Remove it in a bowl.
- To serve, put a ladle of hummus in the middle of a plate or a flat serving dish and spread it around like a pancake.
- To garnish, sprinkle some olive oil, chilli powder and basil leaves.
- Serve it with Pita bread.
Other Delicious Recipes:
Chole Masala: https://youtu.be/Biy61CWkZV0
Broccoli Manchurian: https://youtu.be/ykFzy7wTjHo
Tomato Rasam: https://youtu.be/KpVvkq1NP20
Idli Dosa Batter Recipe: https://youtu.be/s27u4zuoGp4
Follow us @
When Life Seems A Chore, It’s Time To Explore!