Limetrails shares a Navratri special Sabudana Appe Recipe. इस नवरात्रि बनाए साबूदाना अप्पे |
Sabudana made from tapioca is a favourite breakfast and evening snack in India. Sabudana is loaded with energy giving carbohydrates. Sabudana has a great balance of nutrients and is extremely delicious. You can make this quick and easy Crispy Sago Appam during fasts as well.
So the next time you get a hunger pang or are fasting, do try out the Sabudana Ke Appe recipe and share your comments.
Subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/c/LimeTrails?sub_confirmation=1
Ingredients – Sabudana Ke Appe
Sabudana or Sago (Cassava) – 2 Cups (soaked for 3-4 hours or overnight)
Potato – 2 large (boiled, peeled and mashed)
Peanuts – 1cup (Roasted & Crushed)
Lime Juice – 1 Tbsp
Baking Soda – ¼ tsp
Cumin (Jeera) – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Green Chilies – 1 Tbsp (finely chopped)
Coriander Leaves – 1 Tbsp (finely chopped)
Oil – 2 Tbsp
Nutrition Facts – Sabudana Appe
Serving Size: 6
Calories : 228
Total Fat : 8.5g (13%)
Cholesterol : 0 mg
Sodium : 2.4 mg
Potassium : 143 mg (Regulates blood pressure)
Total Carbohydrate: 36.3g (12%) (Boosts Energy Levels and healthy weight gain)
Dietary Fiber: 1.2g (5%)
Protein: 3.3g (promotes muscle growth)
Vitamin A : 0.3%
Vitamin C : 4.1%
Calcium : 1.4%
Iron : 2.5%
Method of Preparation:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except oil.
- Add 2 Tbsp water and knead the mixture well.
- Sabudana Appe mixture is ready.
- Start shaping the appe’s.
- First wet your hand with some water.
- Take some mixture in your hand.
- Shape it into a ball.
- Keep it aside on a plate.
- Make appe’s with all the mixture.
- Heat oil in an Appe pan.
- Put appe’s into the pan slots.
- Let it fry till the appe turns golden brown.
- Turn it over to the other side.
- Fry again for a minute.
- When the appe has evenly turned reddish-brown on all sides,
- Remove it in a serving plate
- Serve it hot with sweetened curd.
Other delicious must try recipes:
Follow LimeTrails @
When Life Seems A Chore, It’s Time To Explore!