Kanda Poha Recipe or Onion flattened Rice is a popular breakfast or evening snack in Western India. This dish can be put together in minutes and satisfy your hunger pangs any time of the day. In this video I share a step by step method of making Kanda Poha.
|Ingredients – Kanda Poha Recipe||Ingredients – Kanda Poha Recipe|
Method of Preparation
- Wash and soak Poha in a sieve for 10 minutes and keep aside.
- Heat Oil in a kadhai or pan.
- Add chopped onion and sauté for a minute till the onions turn golden-brown.
- Now add the potato, green chilli, groundnut, curry leaves and sauté for another minute.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and stir it well.
- Put the lid on and let it cook for 5 minutes till the potato is cooked.
- Add the soaked Poha & salt to taste.
- Mix well, put the lid back on and let it cook for another 3 minutes on low flame.
- After 3 minutes, add the juice of 1 lemon, chopped coriander leaves and give it a final stir.
- Delicious Poha is ready.
- Garnish with some chopped coriander leaves and slices of lemon.
- Serve hot.
Follow us @:
Google+: LimeTrails By Priya’s Kitchen