This is a favourite Hakka Noodles recipe of not just me but everyone at home! So it is not a surprise that it appears on our dinner table every week!! Children too just love Hakka Noodles. Hakka noodles is a Chinese dish but in India it is customised and made to suit the Indian palate. Here I share this Indian Chinese recipe! I tastes best with Veg Manchurian.
Watch the video below for detailed step by step instructions on how to make delicious Veg. Hakka Noodles:
|Ingredients for Veg Hakka Noodles||Seasoning:|
Method of Preparation:
- Boil 7-8 cups of water in a vessel.
- Break the noodles into pieces and add to the boiling water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the boiling water & noodles and give it a stir.
- Cover vessel with a lid & allow it to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- The noodles have to be cooked Al Dante or left a little under-cooked. Give it a check after 2 minutes and make sure you do not overcook the noodles.
- Switch off the flame and drain the water in a sieve.
- Pour some cold water over the noodles to stop the cooking process.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of oil to the par boiled noodles & mix well.
- Heat a wok and add 2 Tbsp. oil.
- Add chopped garlic & ginger paste to the oil & stir.
- Add chopped carrot, beans & capsicum and sauté for 4 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the chopped cabbage & spring onion and stir on a high flame for a minute.
- Now add the sauces and seasoning– Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Green or Red Chili Sauce, Hakka Noodles Masala and salt to taste.
- Add 3 Tbsp. of water and mix it all well
- Sauté the noodles again on a high flame for a minute while stirring continuously and switch off the flame.
- Veg. Hakka Noodles is ready to be served.
- Serve it hot with Veg. Manchurian (Recipe and step by step method shown in the video below):
Follow our recipes at:
Google+: LimeTrails By Priya’s Kitchen
Other delicious recipe videos:
Chole Masala: https://youtu.be/Biy61CWkZV0
Mooli Paratha: https://youtu.be/EO6ZifuB69k
Rajma Ingredients: https://youtu.be/6B4BdjB_VaE
Palak Paneer: https://youtu.be/CLhqWsIXGYY
Tomato Rasam: https://youtu.be/KpVvkq1NP20
Coconut Chutney: https://youtu.be/kciOgb6NGyg
Murmura Chivda: https://youtu.be/F63t0PZYloM
Pav Bhaji: https://youtu.be/VWE7CNe8dOI