Veg Au Gratin is a delicious mix of healthy vegetables in a divine creamy white cheese sauce. Kids and adults equally love this dish and relish it to the last bite. Veg Au Gratin is easy to make and super yummy. It is perfect for lunch, dinner or your any time hunger pangs. The recipe shown here can easily be followed by kids as well with a little help from elders.Kids enjoy cooking specially when it involves their favourite cheese!
So put your apron on and try out this yummy Italian dish right away!
Chopped veggies of your choice – 2 cups (Onion, Potato, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Beans, Spinach, Mushroom, Capsicum, red/yellow bell peppers, zucchini)
White Sauce – 1½ cups
Mixed Herbs – ½ tsp
Red Chilli Flakes – ½ tsp
Black Pepper Powder – ¼ tsp
Salt – To taste
Olive Oil – 1 Tsp. (to grease the baking dish)
The Veg Au Gratin Recipe is beautifully explained by 13 year old Kyra in the video below. Make sure to take a look!
Subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/c/PriyaManore?sub_confirmation=1
Method of Preparation:
- First make the white sauce. Click here for White Sauce Recipe.
- Next boil the cut vegetables for 3-4 minutes in hot water.
- Strain the vegetables using a sieve.
- Add the boiled vegetables to the white sauce and give it a good mix.
- Prepare the baking dish – grease it with oil or butter.
- Spread the vegetable and white sauce mixture evenly in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder, mixed herbs and chili flakes.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese and a few blobs of butter on top.
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and cook for 20 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- Delicious creamy Veg Au Gratin is ready.
- Serve it hot with some garlic bread.
Other delicious videos:
Chole Masala: https://youtu.be/Biy61CWkZV0
Mooli Paratha: https://youtu.be/EO6ZifuB69k
Rajma Ingredients: https://youtu.be/6B4BdjB_VaE
Palak Paneer: https://youtu.be/CLhqWsIXGYY
Tomato Rasam: https://youtu.be/KpVvkq1NP20
Coconut Chutney: https://youtu.be/kciOgb6NGyg
Murmura Chivda: https://youtu.be/F63t0PZYloM
Pav Bhaji: https://youtu.be/VWE7CNe8dOI
Follow us @:
- Lasagne: https://youtu.be/Ls5ny-CUs_I
- Vegetable Manchurian: https://youtu.be/D8cH8ljBRUI
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes: https://youtu.be/M9vLFLLVShs
- Hummus: https://youtu.be/nGHhPArXj2Y
- 2 Minute Cup Cakes: https://youtu.be/TBMP_cDEGG0
- Sambar Powder: https://youtu.be/hhJW2U5stpU
- Crepe Batter: https://youtu.be/TBMP_cDEGG0
- Chole Masala: https://youtu.be/Biy61CWkZV0